The experts recommend that you deep clean all your carpets once a year. But if you have allergies or pets, deep clean once every six months.
Now, the CARPET ONE Spot is here just in time for Spring! It will effectively clean stained, dirty spots on a variety of surfaces including carpets, upholstery, stairs, or car interior. With the innovative Spot Mode and Tineco’s proprietary iLoop™ Smart Sensor Technology, the device will detect, scrub and remove tough stains all by itself, without the need for frequent, manual scrubbing to clean the area. Based on the mess detected, the lightweight device automatically adjusts the roller speed and water flow to deliver a confident clean.
Additional core features include:
1. Cordless and Portable: With up to 40 minutes of runtime to tackle larger areas, users can easily transport the wireless device wherever the mess is located.
2. Two Surface Settings and Three Smart Modes: This portable machine precisely targets any need. For a serious step up in convenience, users select either carpet or upholstery, then use Auto, Spot, or Suction modes for the type and level of cleaning needed.
3. Self-Cleaning Capabilities: The CARPET ONE Spot plugs into the cleaning dock to uniquely remove dirt and odor from both the hoses and brushes to ensure the unit is clean and ready to tackle the next mess.
4. Intuitive LED Screen & Voice Prompts: The LED screen will turn from red to blue to indicate the area is fully clean. When the cleaning job is done, voice prompts will alert the user, too.
5. Compact Design: The compact, thoughtful design makes for easy charging and storage.
“As we continue to innovate floor care solutions that make tackling life’s messes easier, we’re excited to be expanding our suite of carpet cleaner products with the launch of CARPET ONE Spot,” saied b Todd Manegold, General Manager of Tineco North America. “Featuring unparalleled technologies, such as a unique Spot Mode and a more thorough self-cleaning function, we expect consumers to love our ‘Spot’ – especially parents and pet owners.”